Providing you with exceptional service and products. Call one of our three convenient locations in the North Carolina area today.
6 Questions To Ask A Prospective Window Tinting Company
To avoid going to the wrong window tinting company, we’ve made a list of 6 questions you must ask the shop before you make an appointment. They are:
- Do you use only the highest quality Llumar and Vista window film available on the market for your installations?
- How long have you been in business, and is this a full time window tinting company or an add on to an existing business?
- Can you show me in writing the manufactures specifications of the film?
- Do you offer a lifetime warranty on your installations that include both film and labor?
- Are your installers factory trained and how much experience do they have?
- Will I only be required to pay the quoted price or will there be any other additional charges?
Once you’re satisfied that you’re working with an honest, reputable, professional window tinting shop, ask them to give you a written quote.
If quality is not a priority there are many other window tinting shops in the phonebook that can help you. But if you want your vehicle, home and business to look good, experience the pleasures of a professionally applied quality film and have the piece of mind that the film is going to help keep you and your family safe. Then we invite you to contact us. We’ll be happy to answer your questions and provide you with a written quote without any obligation of any kind